Monday, January 23, 2012

Actual Emails from a Crazy Stepsister:

"Sending God's Peace, Love and Forgiveness to open the hearts. Remember healing begins from within...when there is forgiveness, love moves in, when there is love, peace fills you ♥ Be open to receive...This is your gift!

Meditation to open your chakras with energy ♥ Enjoy

Imagine your energy body… see the energy flowing up and down your spine through your chakras.

Visualize your chakras as lotus blossoms with their petals all upturned and the energy flowing strongly to the point between your eyebrows.

Feel this visual increasing the flow of energy within you and all around you.

Feel that it purifies the energy flowing through you.

Now see the energy flowing down to your palms and out to the entire world."
"Feeling so alive, so awakened....moving further into a spirit of love and compassion...Inner peace and beauty...join me in this place of Oneness, you arewelcomed here. Shanti Shanti Shanti."

"Everyday I am invisible to all forms of low energies and negative influences in all universes, dimensions and realities. Are you?"

"I'm loving the road I'm on with God...inspiring, healing, peaceful ♥ Are you feeling the love? Breathe it into your being ♥ Send love to your day ahead and remember to stop and catch the miracles."
"Any cancer can be cured in weeks. The quacks are the medical doctors that only see $$$$ for cures and treat symptoms, not the source of what caused the illness which is emotional and held in the cellular memory. if they really cared they would use eastern medicine's that are natural. Yes cancer caused by emotions (and poisions) and so are many other illnesses and it's not hereditary (western medicine doesn't want people to know, they'd lose a lot money). I know many who have been cured naturally with herbs and freed themselves emotionally and it hasn't returned, and I know others that haven't been freed emotionally and it returned elsewhere in their body because of anger that they can't let go ofEveryday I allow all my cells to be at the perfect frequency of health & natural balance, and in alignment with Source energy. (Repeat and feel your cells heal). Namaste."

"I am in perfect alignment with Source energy with the correct frequencies of health for my entire well-being."
"I've begun my journey, it is taking me to where I am suppose to be. My spirit soars. I hold my own key. I love."
"Everyday choose to vibrate at the high frequencies of love, peace, joy and gratitude. Love from the infinite-self to attract true love: You will allow the love of your life to enter into your reality, or it will further deepen the connection with the love you are with. If the one you are with is not aligned with your true self of purpose, you will joyfully attract one that is.To grow further into our higher selves it is necessary to learn all the lessons from past mistakes in all lifetimes no matter how hard it is. Through forgiveness and love you will rise. Peace."

"God is leading me further down my path...moving forward as a Holistic Health Practitioner and into Bachelor of Spiritual Healing. Peace starts within us- we cannot bring to the world what we do not have to offer. Tears."

"My birthing into my higher self rises me out of the waters darkness into the light where I love myself and all creation unconditionally. ~~ Namaste"

"My morning routine was postponed and I'm felt out of sync. Totally gave myself a crystal chakra balance to make up for it....Ahhhhh! To enhance your quality of life, bring your vibrational energy into alignment with source energy. To have a transformation of consciousness and spiritual awakening is through God's love, peace, bliss and freedom. The Journey of Awakening is awakening to your full soul potential and to your Divine magificence...do you choose to awaken? Until you accept responsibility for where you are, your life will not move forward.

You are where you are ––-emotionally, physically, spiritually, mentally and financially––-because of the choices you have made. Isn't it time to find out how you can improve your life? Message me if you are ready for a complete transformation. Shanti"

"Allow me to introduce you to your greatest enemy....meet your ego. EGO- Edging God Out Meet the devil."


"It is said that one does not meet their Twin Soul or Twin Flame until they have learned many lessons of love, loss and forgiveness through close Soul Mate relationships, that the heart is made resilient and strong through pain and loss, and must be so to face the intensity of being with the other half of their soul. Peace ~ Shanti ♥"

1 comment:

planB said...

“Show me somebody who is always smiling, always cheerful, always optimistic, and I will show you somebody who hasn't the faintest idea what the heck is really going on.”
― Mike Royko